My stupid actions made me cried... :(

do you ever feel so down until u cant do anything?
u cant cry so u cant release the burdens in ur minds?
thats what i felt...
not always but sometimes..., when peope hurt me deeply..., made me too angry.., or when i'm too tensed..
by that time.., i can do just anything.. unpredictable actions that somehow people will never think i will do it.. i'm a hot tempered person.., but.., now.., i'm trying my best to control my emotions..
i don't know what to say actually..
just feeling down..
people come n go in our life.. but.., not all of them we can forget easily.. some left us good memories n some left us in deep sorrow..
but.., no matter what people did to us.., we have to be good to them.. :)

let bygones be bygones as we're living not just for today..
and the world not only just revolve around us..
i'll babble more later... as i'm out of idea rite now..

_______________________END_________________________________________

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment